Forum Purposes

The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for fell racers to discuss both races and fell running issues. You can get access by registering on the above link. It's free and you don't need to provide any personal information so won't be targeted by spam or phishing scams.
Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Administrator
Site Admin
Forum Purposes

Post by Administrator » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:08 am

Firstly - PLEASE, please make sure you send an activation request with a name I will recognise ... or I will not activate your account. For example if your name is Richard Armstrong please register as Richard Armstrong! Pseudonyms will not be allowed. If you've already tried registering with a pseudonym or shortened name please try again with your full name.

The idea of this forum is to create a place for runners to discuss fell races and issues pertaining to fell races.

These forums are different to other social mediums like 'facebook' as issues and threads can have headings so discussion is organised and easily searched for relevant content.

To register simply click the register button at the top - an email will be sent to the Adminstrator who will then give you access to the forum - you'll then be allowed to see all the threads and messages others have made.

Don't worry - the Administrator has the power to delete any posts or users at any time.

If you don't hear anything then please contact me on the email under the 'contact' tab and I'll sort it out for you.

Locked [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable